Panther Celebration Mini-Event
Time & Location
About the Event
Class of 2020, you have had some challenging ups and downs!! Our Panther Celebration had to take a bit of a different turn so we opted to give a gift to all seniors and set aside a small budget to have a mini-event following COVID-19 restrictions. Every year the Panther Celebration event includes an amazing hypnotist show that is sure to mesmerize all of you and provide fun entertainment.
Here is what you get:
Doors open at 6:45pm and close at 7:15pm.
- 7:15pm-9:00pm Fun, Food, and Prizes!!!
- Panther Celebration Prize Patrol giving you chances to win prizes!! Money, useful items, gift cards, and more!!!
- Opportunity to spend an evening with your Class of 2020 classmates before heading off to college, work, or wherever your journey takes you!
- Discounted fun!! Spare Time is offering you the chance to purchase the Monday Mayhem fun pass that includes: Bowling + Shoes , Laser Tag and Unlimited Video Game Play at a reduced price. This is not part of the Panther Celebration event but you can take advantage of this offer between 5:00pm-12:00am.
Here are a few rules:
- No in and out during Prize Patrol!
- Must be present to win a prize!
- Don't be late, Doors close at 7:15, no entry will be allowed after doors close.
- Due to the new Ordinance for Travis County, Masks are REQUIRED! You MUST bring your own mask!
- Panther Celebration Mini-Event$6$60$0